Your contribution to musical solidarity
SUPPORT US WITH A DONATION
Do you believe in the unifying effect of music? We do too!
We run a social music school and currently, we teach 180 students on a pay-as-much-as-you-can base. For an appreciative feeling of community, we would like to give everyone access to musical moments of happiness and in particular to promote the social participation of refugees and socially disadvantaged people.
For this purpose we need your support!
We will use every contribution conscientiously to work towards a society in which everyone enjoys the same opportunities for social participation.
MATERIAL FOR THE MUSIC CLASSES
STRINGS FOR AN INSTRUMENT
ONE HOUR MUSIC CLASS
REPAIR OF AN INSTRUMENT
A GUITAR AS A LOAN INSTRUMENT
ONE MUSIC SPONSORSHIP
With a music sponsorship of €170, you enable a low-income person to take music lessons for a semester and make a significant contribution to sustainable integration. The sponsorship is not automatically extended and can be canceled at any time.
You will receive a certificate with the name of your protégé after the division for the semester is completed (March & October). You are cordially invited to the end-of-semester concerts, where you can get to know your protégé and experience their progress live. If desired, we will give you a grateful mention on Open Piano for Refugees’ numerous web and media channels.
If you have any questions, please contact us! [email protected]
You live in a german-speaking country, play the piano and would like to get involved in social projects? Then become a piano host at our Open Pianos!
It would be great if you…
- assist in the coordination of the location
- always keep an eye on the piano and secure it according to the weather
- play the piano regularly to attract audiences and other pianists
- take photos
- collect donations for our social music school DoReMi
- have fun!
What’s in it for you…
- A multifaceted task for a good cause
- You work independently and flexibly – whenever and wherever you want
- We cover your arrival and departure costs and, if necessary, organize
- accommodation for you (mostly via couchsurfing)
- A small financial compensation
- You are part of a very loving family and make great contacts
Contact us at [email protected]
+43 670 5580 388
Nußdorfer Straße 65/11