For an appreciative feeling of community, we give everyone access to numerous connecting, heart-warming moments of music.
Every contribution makes a difference and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Thank you!
You have four options to support us:
SUPPORT US WITH A DONATION
Our goal is to give people from all social backgrounds access to music and, in particular, to promote the participation of refugees and socially disadvantaged people.
For this purpose we need your support!
We will use every contribution conscientiously to use the magic of music to work towards a society in which everyone enjoys the same opportunities for social participation.
Just contact us if you have any questions: [email protected]
Wir bedanken uns für deine Wertschätzung und dein Vertrauen.
With a music sponsorship of €170, you enable a low-income person to take music lessons for a semester and make a significant contribution to sustainable integration. The sponsorship is not automatically extended and can be canceled at any time.
You are cordially invited to the end-of-semester concerts, where you can get to know your protégé and experience their progress live. If desired, we will give you a grateful mention on Open Piano for Refugees’ numerous web and media channels.
If you have any questions, please contact us! [email protected]
Music Sponsorship Form
You live in a german-speaking country, play the piano and would like to get involved in social projects? Then get in touch with us ([email protected]) and become a piano host at our Open Pianos!
It would be great if you…
- assist in the coordination of the location
- always keep an eye on the piano and secure it according to the weather
- play the piano regularly to attract audiences and other pianists
- take photos
- collect donations for our social music institute DoReMi
- have fun!
What’s in it for you…
- A multifaceted task for a good cause
- You work independently and flexibly – whenever and wherever you want
- We cover your arrival and departure costs and, if necessary, organize accommodation for you (mostly via couchsurfing)
- A small financial compensation
- You are part of a very loving family and make great contacts