Making music together in public spaces
After more than six years of successful Open Pianos in 35 different German-speaking cities, we would like to open our concept in Vienna this summer. At the so-called ‘Open Jam’ we provide other instruments in addition to the grand piano (violin, guitar, electric guitar, electric bass, vocal microphones, rattles, cajón), which can be used free of charge without registration. We want to involve even more people and have fun times!
03. – 06.06 Kahlenberg, 1190
23. – 26.06 Türkenschanzpark, 1180
27. – 29.06 Keplerplatz, 1100
14. – 17.07 Mariahilferstraße, 1060
18. – 21.08 Karlsplatz, 1040
08. – 11.09 Roßauer Lände, 1090
12. – 15.09 Pius-Parsch-Platz, 1210
Become an Open Jam Host now!
Do you love music and meeting different people and cultures? You love spontaneous moments and like to jam for your life?
As an Open Jam host you are right in the middle of the action!
What we plan to do with you:
- In teams of two you will take care of an Open Jam location on a public square in Vienna (approx. 4 days/location)
- You coordinate a smooth process with everyone who wants to participate and make music
- You get in touch with people walking by and encourage them to play along
- You take photos and videos
- And of course you keep an eye on all instruments so that nothing happens to them 🙂
What you get from us:
- A varied mission with a purpose
- You will be part of a great community
- A small payment plus travel costs
- Lots of fun!
Write us at [email protected]